GrantsHow We Can Help
The Drug Awareness Council provides matching grants to Lions Clubs and organizations that support our mission and purpose.
- Grants are considered for the projects organized and sponsored by the Lions Clubs in good standing of District 2-E2.
- Grants must further the purpose of the District 2-E2 Drug Awareness Council.
- Grant priority will be given to Lions Clubs participating in the 100% Contributions to District 2-E2 Drug Awareness Council.
- Grant priority will also be given to Lions Clubs with financial commitments from School Districts, Philanthropic Organizations, and Corporations.
- Grants may be requested for up to 50% of the project’s cost and not exceed $500.
- Each District 2-E2 Lions Club is eligible to receive one grant per DAC Fiscal Year.
- Applicants must submit a grant request to the DAC via a completed DAC Grant Application.
- One or more representatives from the Lions Club seeking a Grant from the District 2-E2 Drug Awareness Council must appear at a regularly scheduled meeting of the DAC, whether in person or electronic platform (e.g., Zoom). The representative(s) must be prepared to deliver a presentation explaining their club’s project and be knowledgeable enough about their project to answer questions.
- Grants may be approved or rejected by a majority vote of the DAC Directors in attendance at any regularly scheduled meeting of the District 2-E2 Drug Awareness Council.
- At the conclusion of their project, clubs that receive a grant must submit, in writing, a final report to the DAC.
- The District 2-E2 Drug Awareness Council reserves the right to approve or reject applications without explanation.
The DAC will consider requests for funds for drug or youth-related projects. Please fill out the application is below.
District 2-E2 Drug Awareness Council Grant Application
The DAC will consider requests for funds for drug or youth-related projects. Please fill out the form below to apply for funds, and it will automatically be sent to our Grant Application manager. Upon submission, you will also receive a copy of the application to the email address you provide.
Submission Deadline: October 13, 2022
"*" indicates required fields